Excalibur Enterprise Inc. is seeking an energetic, self-motivated candidate who is ready to take on an innovative career oriented position and new challenges!
- Present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Attract, hire, train, develop, motivate and manage members of a world-class sales team
- Aggressively stimulate, review and monitor all business activity for the branch and ensure achievement of activity goals.
- Ensure achievement of branch sales and profitability objectives
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in management, sales, or related fields
- Experience with building customer relationships
- Experience with new customer acquisition
- Strong closing skills
What we Offer:
- Paid one-on-one training
- Travel opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
- $12-$17/hr based on previous experience
- Major Holidays off
- Annual R&R
Job Type: Full-time
Our Company was created to acquire and retain customers in a personalized manner for all types of companies. Our Fortune 500 clients are constantly competing in a very competitive home entertainment industry. We strive to lead the nation in outsourced marketing and in-store marketing campaigns. Our clients have specific fields of expertise ranging from home entertainment, to the biggest names in consumer electronics and retail venues. We feel we can compliment their niche with a superior marketing and sales team to keep them busy doing what they do best. Our expanding marketing strategy and our one-on-one approach allows us to get personal with our clients’ customers.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)