Director of Site Engineering is needed for rapidly growing Pharmaceutical Company
- Greater Los Angeles Area
- Competitive Salary
A global multi-billion dollar pharmaceutical organization is looking for a Director of Site Engineering to lead all maintenance, reliability, capital planning, and lean manufacturing competencies. The Director of Site Engineering works inter-departmentally with Strategy, Reliability, and Manufacturing teams to drive process innovation. If you are a technical resource for process improvement looking for a stable company with a Global footprint – this is the move for you!
Director of Site Engineering will be responsible for:
· Ensure availability, functionality & reliability of production equipment, facilities & utilities to enable current and future production flow in a safe, quality and cost effective manner.
· Maintain all production equipment, facilities and utilities in an effective operating and compliant state.
· Run an efficient and effective Engineering activity through managing the Engineering site budget and resources.
· Implement global best practices and actively share knowledge and lessons learned to contribute and support a high professional level of engineering globally.
- Play an active part of the 3 Year Plan and Annual Budget process supporting the internal process improvement and cost reduction plan supporting Finance and Operations.
The following skill set is desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in environments with a focus on optimizing processes
- Lean/Six Sigma Green or Black Belt
- Strong leadership qualities – 3-5+ years in a managerial role
- Projects Management experience
DSJ Global is a revolutionary search firm, specializing in the bespoke delivery of executive search solutions to clients.
Working across a number of niche industries and sectors across the US, UK, and Europe.
With offices in New York, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, London, Zurich, Berlin, Hong Kong and Singapore, DSJ Global operates on an international scale providing bespoke search packages which are unrivaled in the widespread recruitment market. Our aim is simple, to provide executive search level services which are flexible and tailored to the individual requirement of each client, on an unrivaled cost structure. We currently specialize in the areas of Procurement, Supply Chain, Logistics, OPEX, Finance and Human Resources.
We believe that every client should receive the benefit and accuracy of a search approach, whilst being able to dictate how, when and where it occurs, all on a fee structure to suit. Our revolutionary approach allows us to structure each assignment according to the requirements, time scales and budget available. We believe that for too long executive search firms have been too rigid in their approach and have been able to dictate how the search is conducted, leaving the client relatively powerless on the outcome.
Our service allows our clients to have increased control, direction and interaction in the search conducted on their behalf and has resulted in successful, on going relationships as search firm of choice with an ever expanding client group.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)