Drywall Superintendent /Interior Finishes
Location: Carson, CA
Overall responsibility for field installation of Katerra supplied materials. These range from foundations to roofing. Install Manager Finishes will be specific for drywall installation till completion of project. Coordinating and managing crews onsite to ensure Safe, quality, and on time delivery. Install Manger will work with Area managers and Directors to plan execute and project schedules and budgets.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Working knowledge of construction best practices with multifamily and custom homes.
- Coordinate manpower needs and schedules with Area Managers and ensure tools and material are onsite.
- Set expectations with team and lead crews.
Required Skills & Experience
- A successful candidate will have a minimum experience level of 10 years in construction. Leadership positions in the field.
- Proven track record of on time performance and quality installation in construction environments.
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Higher education preferred.
- Ability to travel within the greater Los Angeles area to various project sites.
- Trade License and certificates demonstrating skills in the area of expertise.
- Ability to work in a fluid and fast pace environment.
Katerra is a technology company transforming property development, design, and construction—from start to finish. We are building an entirely new kind of company that brings together expertise in design, technology, material sourcing, manufacturing, and construction as a single integrated offering.
With this unique approach, we have the opportunity to design and build beyond compromise. Beautiful, efficient, sustainable–we can do it all. The era of design concessions is over.
At Katerra, we lead from every seat. Our ideal team members are self-starters that embrace ambiguity, think big, and bring their own uncompromising standards of excellence.
VEVRRA Federal Contractor, EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)