The ERP Implementation Manager - IT will be responsible for architecture and design of the Microsoft Dynamics systems supporting IT department. Within the functional portfolio, the ERP Implementation Manager – IT will be accountable for the integration from current company systems to backend Dynamics as well as peripheral interfaced/integrated non-Dynamics systems, upgrade and support of Dynamics on premise and cloud based systems and ensuring that Dynamics systems operate reliably and efficiently in a secure environment. The ERP Implementation Manager – IT will be the primary interface for IT with other business groups across the company for all items related to ERP implementation and maintenance.
- Manage day-to-day operations and guides continuous improvement of processes, technologies and architecture for IT team as applies to ERP implementation.
- Liaise with the IT department and other business teams to assist with the ongoing functional support of DAX.
- Demonstrate tactical approaches from past project experiences that also reflect the alignment with a broader ERP strategy aligned to IT and other company business goals.
- Coaches, mentors and leads staff to continuously improve technical capabilities, implementation processes and builds a strong team.
- Interfaces with other departments to resolve complex or emergent operational problems within the DAX environment as coincides with IT team.
- Partner with process owners to develop strategies, objectives and roadmaps for applications that are in alignment with functional goals.
- Partner with process owners and cross-functional stakeholders to define business requirements and translate business needs into multi-year & tactical system implementation plans, including project prioritization, scheduling and resource planning in partnership with other departments.
- Serve as steward of user experience for the applications supported; monitor system adoption and user feedback; ensure the development of processes, tools, support materials, and training to maximize system adoption.
- Lead the implementation of process improvements and innovative tools for the function with the goal of increasing overall efficiency, effectiveness and user experience.
- Participate in system testing prior to implementations, upgrades, and enhancements to ensure a stable and well-functioning application in partnership with business.
- Provide support to end-users of applications, answering questions about the applications, following up on any reported issues and ensuring timely and reliable response.
- Respond to internal and external audit requests as needed.
- Understands impact of work on customer, works to meet business expectations and requirements, seeks customer information and uses it for improvements, and always acts with customer in mind.
- 2 or more full lifecycle ERP implementations (Microsoft Dynamics preferred)
- 5+ years’ experience in IT role preferably for a CPG company
- 2+ years as Enterprise Level Business Systems Analyst preferably in a Single Sign-on environment
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
GT's Kombucha combines the wisdom of ancient medicinal foods with modern day resources to create products that uplift and enlighten the health of all those who enjoy them. We proudly make living food for the living body, as GT's Living Foods.
Our #1 selling Kombucha recipes are 100% raw and organic, vegan, gluten free, and non-GMO, with billions of living probiotics that support a healthy immune system. We're dedicated to maintaining the sacred art of a handcrafted, small batch brewing technique to give our customers the highest quality offerings.
Mission: At GT’s Living Foods, we believe that food can be your medicine or your poison. That’s why we’re dedicated to handcrafting products that are 100% raw, organic, and rich with living probiotics. It is our purpose is to bring Beautiful Living Things together, helping people live happier, healthier lives.
Company provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, this company complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Furthermore, the company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)