About the Job:
Looking for a Full-Time Front End Content Writer / Copywriter / Receptionist to help a nationwide wholesaler market and grow!
We are seeking an eager and creative self-starter to join our team. This is a highly creative position.
What You'll Do:
You will be joining our small, multi-faceted, easy-going team to create new content, optimize and edit existing content, and maintain several online content sources. This position is an opportunity to put your creativity to good use to significantly increase website visits and market conversion rates, brainstorm new and innovative ways to effectively communicate with our target market(s), and help us and our dealers to sell more product. We are a small fish competing with some behemoth corporations. Hope you’re up for a challenge! Here's a closer look at the duties in this critical role:
- Be the voice of the company in answering incoming calls and transferring them to the appropriate department/person.
- Greet showroom customers and notify sales staff of new visitors.
- Draft, collaborate on, revise and post new written content on the company’s two primary websites – one consumer focused, one wholesale focused.
- Review, revise, rewrite and post adjustments to our existing website content.
- Develop new effective landing page content.
- Adapt to current voice and maintain a consistent voice in copywriting.
- Frequent collaboration with General Manager and Marketing Project Manager to review and discuss proposed content.
- Collaborate with the general manager in the creation of web pages, landing pages, brochures, sale presentations, sales notebooks, video scripts, radio scripts and more.
- Prepare monthly researched blog articles of approximately 2000 words in length.
- Help in the development and logistics of creating a monthly consumer newsletter (presumably linking to the blog).
- Help in development and logistics of a dealer notification and drip marketing campaign.
- Potential for additional projects as the company develops.
What You'll Need:
- Transportation and the ability to work from our facilities in Covina, CA
- Bachelor's degree in English, Journalism, Advertising or Marketing preferred but not required
- Sales background a plus
- At least a year’s worth of front-end copywriting experience
- Experience with Windows computers, Adobe Acrobat, Microsoft Office including Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, InDesign
- Capable online research skills a must
- Effective communication skills
- Eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Self-organized and can work independently
- Ability to prioritize action items and provide consistent progress reports
- Creative problem solver & critical thinker (if you don’t know the answer, you can find it!)
- Open to on-the-job learning and professional development
- Attention to detail
- Friendly and personable phone demeanor
- Attentiveness to spelling and grammar
- Collaborate and provide input in sales- and marketing brainstorming sessions and discussions
- Eager to grow professionally and contribute in the development of a niche market
- Ethical and hardworking with a true heart for helping people
- Some Spanish fluency would be helpful but not required
Please email us your resume, cover letter, and any copywriting samples you may have. Shift would be 7:00 am – 3:30 pm, Monday-Friday. Health and Vacation Benefits available for full-time employees after 90 days.
We are a small walk-in tub manufacturing and distribution operation serving a niche market throughout the US.