Personal Injury Law Firm in Los Angeles/Beverly Hills area is seeking to hire an in-house attorney.
This is an immediate opening and you must be able to speak, read and write in Spanish. This position would be for an attorney with Personal Injury/Workers Compensation knowledge and background with at least 1 year of experience working within a law firm.
Candidate for the position must be licensed and in good standing with the California State Bar. We are looking for an attorney with knowledge and understanding of civil procedures. You must be able to hit the ground running. Candidate should be capable of handling cases from intake, pleadings, discovery, depositions, mediation. Candidate should be comfortable and have a strong hold on law and motion work. Trial experience is not necessary, but preferred.
Position description and details:
• Candidate must be able handle fast turnaround time on assignments. As such, must be prompt, diligent, efficient, ethical, responsible, and able to meet deadlines
• Excellent negotiation skills are a must
• Candidate must be willing to research and learn new areas of law and apply the knowledge to the business practice
• Other responsibilities required of an experienced candidate would include attending meetings, drafting documents, processing paperwork, research, investigation, resolving legal issues, meeting with management to advise strategy to name a few.
• Computer knowledge is key in performing tasks and exposure to software including Adobe, Word, Excel, Microsoft Office are a must.
• You must have your own transportation.Looking for attorney to work at personal injury law firm.
Must speak and read Spanish.