PeopleReady is currently recruiting for a Sorter within the Waste/Recycling industry, in the Vernon, CA area. Please see job description, pay close attention to description:
- Associate will be pressure washing bins that have previously been filled with hospital waste.
- Will also be removing the bins from the conveyor belt and stacking them up and placing them on racks.
- Must be tolerant to bad odors.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Steel toe boots a must/ long sleeve shirts preferred
- Background and 5 panel swab drug screening
- Schedule consist of 7:30pm to 4:00am (Monday thru Friday)
LA Fair Chance Ordinance
We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
PeopleReady brings together your business with the specialized talent that you need. From 600+ local branches across all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching and delivering exactly the workforce you need, with the right skills, exactly when you need it. Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling and many other industries.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.
“We are an equal opportunity employer.”
“We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)