Maintenance Supervisor with High Pressure Boiler Operator’s License
We are looking for an experiencedMaintenance Supervisor to join our growing team at Domestic Uniform Rental, where we have been providing the industry’s best service to our customers for over 90 years!
This is a unique opportunity for a career-minded professional focused on operational excellence and safety.
- Supervise the daily operation and maintenance of the facility, wastewater pre-treatment system, and equipment, quickly responding to repairs and unplanned breakdowns.
- Oversee the plant preventative maintenance program including assigning daily job duties and work orders and ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Train, manage, and develop maintenance team to ensure the facility and equipment is in proper working order.
- Adhere to all environmental and safety regulations including OSHA, HAZCOM-GHS, and LOTO as well as wastewater and air permit compliance.
- Competitive hourly rate with overtime opportunities
- 401k program with 150% company matching
- Medical, dental, and prescription insurance
- Paid time off and holidays
- Career advancement opportunities
- Boiler/Steam-Boiler license REQUIRED
- 5 years previous industrial plant experience
- Associate’s degree preferred
- Electrical, controls, reading/interpreting electrical schematics
- Welding and oxyacetylene torch experience
- Machine repair and pipe fitting
- Industrial wastewater operation a plusAbility to meet physical requirements for the position
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, bilingual preferred
Domestic Uniform is the largest family owned and operated provider in the uniform rental and linen supply industry. Headquartered in Farmington Hills, MI, Domestic has served customers throughout the Midwest, Northeast, Atlantic Coast, and California for over 90 years. We always put our customers and employees first, providing the best product quality and service in the industry, and offering career growth and advancement opportunities for our employees.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)