We have immediate part-time and full-time openings for multiple CCTV/SARC Operator positions.
SARC Operator is responsible for identifying, analyzing, and investigating incidents/trends that can have a negative impact on our clients or that could improve their business practices. A successful operator will be self-motivated, detail oriented, tech-savvy and able to maintain a professional composure when dealing with stressful and unusual situations.
Minimum Hiring Standards:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must be able to write official reports in English that are grammatically correct and technically accurate.
• Must have reliable means of transportation.
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
• Must be able to pass a drug screen and a criminal background check.
• Must have prior Military and /or Law Enforcement experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Monitor security cameras on multiple screens and report any illicit activities.
• Record all activities in appropriate log books.
• Investigate incidents and create well-written reports.
• Be polite and maintain a professional composure at all times.
• Coordinate with onsite security personnel and Law Enforcement within established policies.
• Control access to client sites and preclude unauthorized access, theft or destruction of physical assets.