TITLE: Regional EHS Manager
ENVIRONMENT: Manufacturing; Multi-Plant
LOCATION: Southern California
COMPENSATION RANGE: $125,000 to $150,000
DEGREE REQUIREMENTS: BS in Engineering; Aeronautical; Safety; Industrial Hygiene or related fields
CITIZENSHIP: Must be a U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder and able to work for any U.S. Employer
RELOCATION PACKAGE: Allowance Assistance
BENEFIT PACKAGE: Yes
EXPERIENCE LEVEL: 10+ Years
LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE: 7+ Years
EHS EXPERIENCE: Multi-plant 5+; California regulations and policies; Safety and environmental
NUMBER OF POSITIONS AVAILABLE: One
POSITION SUMMARY: The EHS Manager will be responsible for ensuring safe environmental working conditions for several company manufacturing facilities including a couple in Mexico. General duties will include: maintaining a positive safety culture; local health and safety processes; analyze metrics and KPI’s; pinpoint ergonomic issues and recommend corrective actions.
- BS in Engineering, Safety, Industrial Hygiene or related fields
- 10+ Years in an EHS role heavy in environmental safety
- 7+ Years in a leadership EHS role involving multi-plants
- Strong knowledge of state and federal OSHA regulations
- Ability to work in a multi-plant environment that includes travel within state and to Mexico
- Solid experience in mentoring, training and motivating
- Ability to interact with levels of staff and management at a professional level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, etc.
A Nationally Recognized Executive Search and Recruiting Firm.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)