Johnson Service Group is seeking Implementation Consultants for one of our Key Clients who provides automated healthcare solutions. (The Implementation Consultant will be trained on the customer’s solutions.) This position will be field based in Los Angeles but will involve local and National travel as needed which will be reimbursed. This is a 1 year temporary assignment.
The Implementation Consultant is primarily responsible for being the product expert and has direct involvement with the implementation of the customer for the solution that has been purchased. They are actively involved in the setup, configuration, database prep, testing, training and go live. The Implementation Consultant will also promote the customer’s best practices and clinical workflow discussions.
- Works closely with implementation manager and technical teams to execute all activities as outlined in the project plan
- Subject matter expert and product consultant for the customer’s solution
- Clinical workflow analysis and consulting based on the customer’s solutions which includes clinicians and individual departments (Nursing, Pharmacy, OR, MM, etc.)
- Customer preparation, application and hardware configuration and database requirements and setup
- Provides best practice advice and input for customer process discussions
- Assist with procedural changes needed for the technology change
- Responsible for integrated application testing; provide feedback to analyst on required changes
- Nurse preceptor training
- Provides customer implementation support as needed
- Report implementation activity to the customer’s project manager
- Risk escalations to customer’s implementation manager or Project Deployment Manager
- Performs required tasks to ensure timely go live and customer satisfaction
- Performs go live support as per the project scope
- Site cleanup: submit and closeout all RMA’s for project, return/dispose of all unused implementation materials
- Assist with obtaining customer acceptance
- Assist in Ops to Service handoff document
- Understanding of HL7 standards and the customer’s integration services
- Customer and internal communications
- Revenue awareness
- Implementation best practices and job aides
- Maintaining strong industry and product knowledge
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to work well with customers and with employees at various levels
- A self-starter who is able to work independently and follow a detailed plan
- Ability to assist with analysis of training needs and to conduct training session
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Microsoft Project, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Must be able to travel frequently within assigned area
- Must be able to push heavy equipment and have good dexterity for doing routine configuration tasks
Note: The selected individual must have a valid driver license with an acceptable driving record, be able to meet company’s insurance coverage requirements and have their own vehicle in acceptable working condition.
- Associate degree or Professional Certification
- At least 3 years’ experience working in healthcare or in a customer support function
- Bachelor degree
- 3 years of experience implementing and supporting of clinical solutions within healthcare
- Field Based position
100% Travel Required
- Business Mileage to be reimbursed
- Irregular work hours may be required to meet the needs of the customer
- May be required to stand or sit for long periods of time
JSG has been establishing its position as a leader in the staffing industry. Since our 1984 inception, we have maintained our position as the most effective cross-industry staffing solution available.
JSG growth throughout the years has extended to offices throughout the nation. We serve multiple industries from our offices throughout the United States and Canada.
Our success is widely driven by our full-service approach.
JSG's clients include Fortune 100 companies as well as Pre-IPO Technology companies. We provide a wide variety of job opportunities to our applicants and employees.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)