Top audio post-production facility in Hollywood looking to fill a full-time studio PA (Production Assistant) position.
The hours are Monday through Friday, 7:30am-4:30p, and we require [some] flexibility with this schedule.
The ideal candidate will be a friendly, professional, dependable, and service-oriented person to assist in our daily operations.
The PA aids all departments in the company.
General daily responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Facility cleanliness, maintenance, and client hospitality - maintain orderliness of all communal spaces.
- Keeping kitchen, studio & office supplies well-stocked.
- Open all mix stages and keep studio presentable for clients.
- Assist Client Services in receiving clients and attending to their needs.
Additionally, the PA is responsible for the majority of tasks that require leaving the studio premises such as food runs, bank deposits, and assorted errands as necessary, mostly throughout the Metro LA area.
Must be a great multitasker with the ability to prioritize effectively with a keen attention to detail and efficiency.
General office assistance including filing, photocopying, answering phones, taking messages.
Complete projects as assigned by Management, OPS, CMR, and Admin Departments.
Track and document all expenses/purchases made by PA.
- Valid driver's license, insurance, and vehicle
- Comfortable being on your feet all day
Skills + Experience:
- Highly organized, with a keen attention to detail, a super positive attitude and a great sense of humor,
- Professional & friendly, with the ability to work well in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Willing to work flexible hours, and to be productive without constant supervision. Follow through is a must.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive & always willing to learn more.