Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain job estimates and schedules.
- Track episode costs and adjust the plan to stay on budget.
- Create and trouble-shoot an ever-evolving plan for getting the work done, in direct consultation with supervisors, schedulers, and artists.
- Interact with our clients, ensure they love the process of working with us while protecting the studio and the bottom line.
- Translate/Clarify ambiguous and/or contradictory client notes into simple, clear, and specific notes that artists can accomplish.
- Provide Ingenuity's team with clear goals, realistic timelines, and assets.
- An unbreakable determination to be to wrestle success from a bad situation and the perseverance to maintain it over time.
- When the job is at its hardest you do not: get angry, give up, stop communicating, or stop trying.
- Some amount of high-level experience in VFX production.
- Fluent with excel, Aspera/FTP, professional media formats, and Shotgun/F-Track.
- Must be hands-on and willing to do whatever the job needs, even if that's "sweeping the floors".
- Strong interpersonal skills a must.
- Excellent collaborator and communicator, with both client and artist personalities.
- On-set experience is a plus.
We are looking to fill this position for our upcoming TV season starting September 2018. Interviews will begin in June.
Over the past 10+years we have been responsible for some of the most eye-popping, memorable visual effects for television, film and advertising.
We focus on teamwork, innovation, internal development and creativity and we believe it is our mission to set the standard for quality, speed and customer service in our industry.
ABOUT US: Ingenuity Studios is a tight-knit visual effects studio with 10+ years of experience making memorable and high-profile visual effects for television, film, and advertising. We’re able to do this because of the people we hire, our culture of teamwork, high standards, technical development, and creativity. Our team consists of motivated people who can do good work under difficult conditions, who are interested in learning more about VFX and post production, who are relentless about improving both the work itself and the way we work, and who want to be part of a fun-loving and tight-knit group. Your growth in the studio will only be limited by what you contribute, not your title/department. Your job will be to help the team figure out how to accomplish the mission, not just a list of goals and responsibilities. It’s about building the best team and doing the best work.