Bachelor's Degree, or in the process of obtaining a BA/BS in a related field.•
2 years of experience working with children, 1 year must include working with children with developmental disabilities.
• A valid CA driver's license, clear DMV report, valid car registration, proof of auto insurance, and reliable transportation to commute throughout Orange County, CA in order to serve the families we partner with.
• The ability to walk, sit, and stand for extended periods of time as well as independently and repeatedly lift, move and carry objects weighing up to thirty-five (35) pounds
• A clean criminal record
• Provides 1:1 behavior intervention to consumers in their home, school, and/or community settings
• Conducts data collection
• Assists with writing of progress reports
• Assists with parent education
• Attends staff/team meetings
• Collaborates with colleagues, paraprofessionals and consumers and their families
• Expresses any questions/concerns to supervisorial staff
• Maintains quality and consistency of program.
Benefits- Medical, Dental, Retirement
Drive Time Pay
Experience with Discrete Trial Training (DTT), Pivotal Response Training (PRT), Social Stories, and PECS highly preferred, but willing to train.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please email us your resume. We look forward to hearing from you