Our client, a marketing agency located in Burbank, is looking to add a Marketing Designer to their creative team! This is a temporary position with a strong likelihood of going permanent.
- Create and manage all marketing presentations for business development
- Collaborate and work closely with Director of Creative Services, Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Creative Account Managers to ensure consistent branding and meeting of client objectives
- Take marketing concepts through creative strategies and support the marketing team for social, print, poster, client, and internal Keynote and PowerPoint presentations to completion
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-5+ years of experience in the graphic design field
- Broad knowledge of art and design fundamentals, including graphic design, typography, photography, illustration, etc.
- Technically strong understanding of design tools and techniques
If you’re available and interested, please send your updated resume and hourly rate goals.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Syndicatebleu (Syndicatebleu.com) takes a creative approach to recruiting that leads to smarter connections. From freelance to direct hire, we have a knack for assessing people's skills, and making magic happen. We conduct a personal portfolio analysis to get a sense of our talent's aesthetic, design sensibilities, and creative vision. Our cultivated network of contacts helps us stay sharp in the industry's ever-changing landscape.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)