Our client, a lifestyle and entertainment company, is looking for a SEO Content Specialist to join their team! This is a 3-month freelance position with significant potential to go full-time.
- Work with editors to create and enhance new profiles, galleries, articles, and additional content
- Develop, edit, and maintain on-page optimizations, including page copy, title tags, mega descriptions, header tags, and internal links.
- Collaborate with content team on optimizing existing content for indexing, search-engine ranking and back-linking.
- Write and edit SEO-friendly copy for key landing pages.
- Proficient in HTML, CSS and Excel
- 3+ years SEO experience developing content, improving websites, and building backlinks
- Current knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
If you’re interested and available please send your current resume and hourly rate goals.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Syndicatebleu (Syndicatebleu.com) takes a creative approach to recruiting that leads to smarter connections. From freelance to direct hire, we have a knack for assessing people's skills, and making magic happen. We conduct a personal portfolio analysis to get a sense of our talent's aesthetic, design sensibilities, and creative vision. Our cultivated network of contacts helps us stay sharp in the industry's ever-changing landscape.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)