Pharmacy Technician - Full Time - Inpatient
Job ID66134LocationUS-CA-Los AngelesExperience (Years)1CategoryClinical - Pharmacy TechnicianStreet Address2070 Century Park EastCompanyCalifornia Rehabilitation InstitutePosition TypeFull Time-Regular
California Rehabilitation Institute
**Joint Venture with Cedars-Sinai, UCLA Health and Select Medical**
California Rehab Institute is looking for aCertified Pharmacy Technician. Full Time.
Are you passionate about patient care?
Do you want to be part of a team that challenges your skills?
We are looking for pharmacy technicians that put theC.A.R.E.in health care and adhere to our values.
To provide our patients with an exceptional patient care experience, help restore their function, and improve their quality of life.
- Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Maintains pharmacy inventory including maintaining medication stock and supplies; ordering inventory; removing outdated medications
- Assists in other tasks and/or assignments as may be required by Director for efficient department operation
- Ability to work independently, meets deadlines, establish priorities, and be flexible.
- Knowledge of proper aseptic technique for sterile and non-sterile compounding.
- In this position you will report to Director of Pharmacy under direct supervision of pharmacist.
- Current California Registered Technician license
- Current Pharmacy Technician Certification
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of hospital inpatient pharmacy experience.
*Must be able to work evenings and weekends
At California Rehabilitation Institute, our intense focus on high-quality results creates a challenging, fast-paced and extremely rewarding environment.We offer a comprehensive benefits package with a variety of options to meet your healthcare needs.
Other Full Time benefits of the Pharmacy Technicianposition include:
- Excellent Orientation Program
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Extended Illness Days (EID)
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Prescription Coverage
- Life Insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Continuing Education and Tuition Reimbursement
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Personal and Family Medical Leave
- Join the network of over 40,000 employees with huge growth and relocation opportunities
Software Powered by iCIMS
Our network of over 100 specialty hospitals care for medically-complex and critically-ill patients. Designed for patients with persistent weakness and often damaged organs, these hospitals are built for extended periods of recovery. They are known as long-term acute care hospitals.
Another fifteen medical rehabilitation hospitals in our network are custom designed for patients who have survived critical injuries but are ready for more intensive rehabilitation.
Select Medical also offers nearly 1,000 outpatient clinics for patients in need of physical rehabilitation. These clinics provide physical therapy, hand therapy, low back rehabilitation, work injury management, sports performance and other specialized services.
For our business partners, we combine all of this expertise to offer highly specialized business solutions, including contract therapy, work injury management, and more.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA (US)