Gaming Associate/Customer Service RepresentativeACME Player Services
Gaming Associate/Customer Service Representative; FT; $14-15/HR for those with no experience and higher for those with prior experience. Apply Now!!
NOW HIRING FOR HAWAIIAN GARDENS CASINO.
ACME Player Services, LLC. is looking for highly motivated, detailed, customer service oriented individuals who display leadership qualities, customer service representative skills, and excellent communication skills.
Position Available: Casino Banker (Gaming Associate/Customer Service Representative)
Pay Rate: $14/HR - $15/HR
Hours: Graveyard shift (between 6pm - 8am)
The Gaming Associate participates and monitors table action on the casino floor to ensure accuracy, and protects the game for all participants by watching for irregularities, all while providing excellent customer service. The position also involves handling casino chips and pay-outs to winning customers, and confirming that all losing bets/wagers are collected properly by the dealer.
- NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY (although previous Casino Banking and/or Customer Service Representative skills are a plus)
- At least 21 years of age to apply
- Able to secure licensing through state and local agencies
- No felony convictions (no matter how long ago) or a misdemeanor conviction involving dishonesty or moral turpitude within 10 years of applying
- Successfully pass background check and drug screening
- Successfully pass basic math assessment with questions involving basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction, division, multiplication and percentages)
What We Offer:
- Paid Training – Four (4) to seven (7) week part-time training at $12.00/HR
- Potential to earn up to $16/HR within first year of employment
- Paid Sick Leave
- Bade renewal reimbursement
- Because you will be working in a casino, registration and licensing fees are mandated by the Department of Justice for a thorough registration and background check.
- Fees are administered by the California Gambling Control Commission for issuance of the state badge and the fee for this process is $500 for Registration and $500 for Licensing.
- We offer a defined payment plan to assist with this fee and the licensing process, and offer an incentive reimbursement of $500.
- City badge process fees for Hawaiian Gardens Casino include the cost of a completed Live Scan and a $10 badge processing fee issued by the LA County Sheriff’s Department.
You may also apply in person at our corporate office:
ACME PLAYER SERVICES, LLC.
10801 Walker St., SUITE 200
Cypress, CA 90630