Performs accounting duties including, but not limited to, Accounts Payable & Payroll functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business degree.
- 2-3 years of experience in Accounts Payable, ADP Workforce Now payroll and eTime time & attendance knowledge preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and Word.
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Self-starter/pro-active, and a team player.
- Must have integrity and resolve issues in a professional manner.
- Detail oriented, work effectively and efficiently under time pressure.
MAJOR JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Process bi-weekly payroll and prepare payroll journal entry to upload to General Ledger.
- Submit contribution list to retirement plan custodian after each payroll.
- Prepare ACA reports to management.
- Process accounts payable including vendor maintenance, processing payment vouchers, issuing vendor checks and monthly sub-system reconciliation.
- Support month-end closing activities.
- Prepare and send daily Special Exhibit sales reports when required.
- Process monthly purchasing card upload to General Ledger.
- Prepare and file Forms 1099MISC & 1099NEC, handle independent contractor reporting requirement, both on going and at year end including annual W-9 update.
- Prepare non-residential quarterly filing and maintain form 590 files.
- Perform unclaimed property filing and send yearly due diligence letters.
- Office Depot web purchasing administrator.
- Custodian of petty cash fund.
- Prepare deposits for armored truck pick-up
- Filing & other administrative tasks.
- Perform other duties as required.
$26.00 - $28.00 / Hr