Project Manager (Civil Engineer)Fuscoe Engineering, Inc.
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. provides its employees with opportunities for growth and advancement in an environment that inspires team spirit and lifelong learning. As an employee of Fuscoe you will enjoy the transparent management philosophy and the culture we have developed. We recognize our employees for outstanding efforts, professional and personal achievements. Do you embody our core values of trust, respect, quality, service and innovation? If you share our values and ideals and you are motivated to make remarkable places for people to live, work and play, then look no further!
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. specializes in civil engineering, water quality management and land surveying. We strive to develop cutting edge tools and practices in order to provide excellent service to our amazing clients.
We are proud to say that Fuscoe has earned the distinction of being ranked as of one of the OC Register’s Top Workplaces in Orange County. We have also been named one of the Best Places to Work by CE News Magazine.
We are currently seeking a Project Manager with extensive experience in design within land development for our Downtown Los Angeles office. Put your solid working knowledge of engineering principles and standards to work by joining a firm with a wide variety of projects, from small, infill sites to full-scale master-planned communities for large developers.
- Identify design criteria plus plan and execute effective designs.
- Provide direct client interface and spearhead plan processing at public agencies.
- Implement innovative design and plan preparation technology focused on exceeding client expectations.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Any combination of a bachelor's degree (B. S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline from a four-year college or university and civil engineering design experience totaling ten years; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years of Project Management and team management experience
- Registration as a California Professional Engineer required.
- Successful candidates will have well-developed problem solving, decision-making, communication and team building skills.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish and proficiency in AutoCAD LDD and/or Civil 3D required.
- 401(k) with match
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Medical, dental, vision & chiropractic
- Life/AD&D coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Medical/Dependent Care FSA
- Legal Shield
- Professional Development support
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation, sick and holidays