Senior Engineer (CAD)Fuscoe Engineering, Inc.
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. provides its employees with opportunities for growth and advancement in an environment that inspires team spirit and lifelong learning. As an employee of Fuscoe you will enjoy the transparent management philosophy and the culture we have developed. We recognize our employees for outstanding efforts, professional and personal achievements. Do you embody our core values of trust, respect, quality, service and innovation? If you share our values and ideals and you are motivated to make remarkable places for people to live, work and play, then look no further!
Fuscoe Engineering, Inc. specializes in civil engineering, water quality management and land surveying. We strive to develop cutting edge tools and practices in order to provide excellent service to our amazing clients.
We are proud to say that Fuscoe has earned the distinction of being ranked as of one of the OC Register’s Top Workplaces in Orange County. We have also been named one of the Best Places to Work by CE News Magazine.
We are currently seeking a Senior Civil Engineer with extensive experience in design within land development for our Irvine office. Put your solid working knowledge of engineering principles and standards to work by joining a firm with a wide variety of projects, from small, infill sites to full-scale master-planned communities for large developers.
- Act as central design figure on team by designing the layout of grading, street improvements and underground facilities within firm design standards, agency processing requirements and client expectations.
- Ensure quality of design and implement new ideas through supervision, participation, plan reviews and training of junior staff.
- Assist team leader in client/agency interaction, endeavor to build lasting relationships and respect.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
- Any combination of bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline from a four-year college or university and civil engineering design experience totaling eight years; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum two years independently solving complex engineering problems within land development.
- Successful candidates will have well-developed problem-solving, decision-making, communication and team building skills.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, LDD and/or Civil 3D software required.
- California PE strongly preferred.
- 401(k) with match
- Discretionary Bonus Program
- Medical, dental, vision & chiropractic
- Life/AD&D coverage
- Long Term Disability
- Medical/Dependent Care FSA
- Legal Shield
- Professional Development support
- Volunteer opportunities
- Vacation, sick and holidays