HS/EHS Associate Director of Comprehensive ServicesMexican American Opportunity Foundation
Mexican American Opportunity Foundation HS/EHS Associate Director of Comprehensive Services BA Degree in administration, human services, ECE, Social work or related field Seven (7) years of management experience within Head Start, EHS and/or CA state Preschool program Spanish/English Required.
The Associate Director of Comprehensive Services serves as one of the leaders of MAOF’s early education programs, responsible for the supervision, administration, implementation and continuous quality assurance of the health, nutrition, early childhood, parent/family and community engagement, mental health and disabilities services for the Head Start/Early Head Start and CDE Partnered programs. Will be responsible to coordinate all functions for the programmatic aspects of the comprehensive services and ensure the program is meeting all applicable requirements per Federal Head Start Performance Standards, local, state, and agency policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited four-year college or university with a major Public Administration, Human Services, Early Childhood Education, Social Work or related field from an accredited college or university Master’s degree in a related field and certification in education and administration is highly desirable.
- Minimum of seven (7) years of management experience within Head Start, Early Head
Start, and/or California State Preschool programs.
- Experience in program administration, including program planning, operations and
evaluation, and use of management information systems.
- Strong leadership and organizational skills.
- Experience with budget administration, knowledge of theories and practices of ECE and
Family/Social Services, design and delivery of training, Head Start Performance Standards.
- English and Spanish, required.