Develops skills in a variety of functions to support the facilities department. Performs duties related to shipping and receiving, mail services, inventory management, warehousing, support services, fleet management and hazardous materials management on a rotating basis. Duties may include organizing and maintaining files, preparing reports, delivering and sorting incoming/outgoing mail, servicing and/or operating Getty auto fleet and equipment, ordering supplies, moving furniture, fixtures and equipment (FF&E) and other items, providing set up and tear down support, and interacting with Getty visitors as necessary.
- Applies knowledge of facilities support functions to assignments of moderate complexity
- Provides routine support to assigned areas including x-ray machine operation, data entry, mail processing, supplies receiving and delivering, basic auto servicing and maintenance, materials handling and equipment operation
- Moves furniture, fixtures, equipment and other items as assigned
- May set up event-related equipment per specifications such as tables, chairs, umbrellas, trash cans, portable heaters, visual barriers, stages, etc.
- Maintains records
- Gains exposure to multiple functions and develops understanding of policies and procedures associated with each function
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a logistics function
- Customer service experience a plus
- Requires a valid California Driver License with fewer than 3 DMV points
- Ability to obtain forklift certification
- Ability to obtain hazardous materials handling certification within the first year